Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Welcome Home Elder Davis

Welcome Home Elder Davis!
Your hot sisters have missed you!
My first hug from my MISSIONARY!!
The kids are back together!!
L. Tom Perry....how cool?? He was on the flight with my brother!! and as he walked out he saw us girls standing there, and said..."you must be the sisters....your brother is around the corner"....HOW COOL!!!
Here is Nike waiting to see her favorite Brother!!!
Aren't they sweet??? She looked alittle confussed...but we think she might remember him!!
He hasn't changed a bit:)


6 comments:

The Aprecios said...

Landon!! How exciting! I cant believe how...missionary he looks!

Skipper said...

He's home already? Ok, it probably went slow for you...but I can't believe that I was around when he was a brand new little missionary! He's such a cute boy...I wish I had a sister to set him up with.

april said...

FANTASTIC!! Cute pics. It warms my heart to see the siblings together...what a cute lil' fam.

Anonymous said...

What a Hottie!!!

Stef said...

Tell lando commando welcome back! You guys all look way too old and way to goodlooking, it's not fair. stop it! :) I love ya guys!

The Young Family Inc. said...

Happy times! (Do you want me to set him up with someone?!?!? ha ha)