Tuesday, July 17, 2007

There is no place like....Washington

Bugs eye view of the space needle. JUST MARRIED....for a day!
Views of Lake Sammamish

Just in case you have never seen green before.....amazing isn't it?
I love how bold the colors are in this photo! Breathtaking!!
I love the water!! It was actually warm!

Sunday, after the wedding, Matt and I headed out to Seattle to pick up the bride and grooms car. We drove around downtown Seattle for a while, in our Best Friends car, which was covered in streamers, oreo's and just married logos. We got lots of honks, waves and thumbs up....and of course we totally played it up! Who doesn't want to be married for just a day? On our way back to Sammamish we stopped by East Lake Sammamish Park so that I could put my feet in the water. I love this lake! And we happend to get there right at sunset....the colors were amazing. I could of stayed there forever. I love the green trees against the blue/gray water. It was incredible!! I have decided that I miss the water and green the most, since I have moved to Utah. I do love Utah's mtns., but there is no place like Washington!

5 comments:

The Young Family Inc. said...

Hi-hi-how-are-ya?!?! So what is the news?!!?!??!? I was expecting more details in the blog!! Don't hold out on me!!

The Aprecios said...

I love it here too. How long are you in town for?

I like the new layout, its so you.

Skipper said...

You busy girl! We need to see you. By the way...who's this Matt Character anyway??? Come on...where are the details girl!?!?

The Aprecios said...

Yep, you do need to teach me your slots skills. I heard it was all about luck, but I knew that was wrong.

Stef said...

well miss traveling girl! Those are some good picture. Who's the this Matt? I agree with skipper...more details. NOW! :) Love ya!