Saturday, June 9, 2007

London Day #4

I am not trying to look obsessed... But how sexy is this?? I LOVE CLOCKS!
Well today was a fun day. I got to sleep in and then we headed off to the markets. We went to Portabello Road, which for you Seattle-ites is much like Pike's place except for the are 2500 little booths. There was people everywhere. The streets were really quite cute. It is in a sweet little area known as Notting Hill, and word on the street is that part of the movie was filmed there, (The movie Notting Hill ) that is. I loved the little houses above the streets. The great thing about London is the unique character and history.
Alot of the houses are like this...totally like what you see in the movies. Right next to eachother, no yard, but so much character!! I love this look, not the pastel color persay, but the houses are just so unique!

I tired.... didn't work:(

No comments: