Sunday, June 17, 2007

Sunday - June 17, 2007

Here's us, when dad came to visit me in the hospital.
Here's us inside the timp caves, don't you love my cheesy grin! You can count all my teeth!

Here's the three of us infront of the Timp. Temple
Here we are working on my puzzel

Happy Fathers Day!! Today my blog will be dedicated to my awesome dad!! I get to call home in about 1.5 hours, and I am really excited! Today is a pretty chill day, we went to church and now I am catching up on some assignments that are due in the morning. So today I wanted to post some pictures of my family, esp. my dad for fathers day! This will be like one big card for you dad…filled with fun pictures so…here’s your card, sorry you can’t open it and have something pop out at you!
Dad:
Happy fathers day!! I love you and I am sorry I can’t be there to celebrate with you! I just wanted to tell you how much I love you and look up to you. You are an awesome example to me, and I really appreciate all that you do for me. You are always willing to do anything for your family. You always seem to have the right answer for any question or problem, and you can fix any and everything. Thank you for everything that you do, and everything that you are. I love you dad. Thanks for being my dad, example and best friend! I LOVE YOU!!!
Love always,
Niglet

1 comment:

Skipper said...

How cute! What a fun dad you have. But wait...when were you ever in the hospital???