Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Syon House/Wicked- June 20, 2007


Here we are at the Syon House Gardens

This flower was the size of my head!


Here we are in line for Wicked Tickets!! it was a little chilly!

Open Open Open Open.....

GUESS WHAT!!! In 30 minutes I get to go see Wicked! I am so excited! We stood in line this morning of 1 1/2 hours to get the same day, 1/2 price tickets! I am so pumped! It was well worth the cold long stand! We are so excited. About 15 of our group is going. I even got the front row! And Darrin, our professor said, that the front row is his favorite! After our 'wicked' adventure this morning, we headed off for Syon House. It was nice, not my favorite. The tour was long and the gardens were lame. However the ceiling patterns in this place were amazing! They really had some cool designs along the ceiling. After this we just headed back, and now we are just getting ready to leave. I am so pumped!! Sorry for the short blog today, it was pretty uneventful, we are getting ready to leave for Paris. We leave friday morning. I am very excited! It is only a three hour train ride there! Not too bad huh? Now I am going to feel like a real foreginer!!! I better learn french and italian real fast:)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Lins, It looks like you are having a great time... I am so jealous.. I WANT TO SEE WICKED!!

We miss you,
Carrie

Anonymous said...

Little Lindsey....wow! Kyle is upset that you got to see Harry Potter's platform 9 3/4. "It's not fair." Love your blogs. Need info....tell me the exact model of your digital camera. Do you love it? I need info today or soon. Miss you..tons. Auntie Sue

Skipper said...

I want to visit there. Maybe you should be my tour guide. P.S.--What is the best foreign dish you've had to eat so far?