Monday, June 18, 2007

Monday June 18, 2007

Peek-a-booThis really looks more comfortable than it was
Stay off the grass...opps..(I am the one in the middle...with my pants falling off. Don't look too close!

Isn't she beautiful...Chance and I thought so!
Rain Rain, go away....actually I loved it! The gardens were so pretty today, right after a storm. This is Chelsea, Winnie (in the pink that you can barely see), Karissa and yours truely
Don't we look like a happy family?Me, Kysha, Chelsea, Chance, Kaari, Cassie
I made it!!

Here I am in the Secret Gardens...shhhh


Well today was just fantastic. Like I said, last night we sinned and went to Hard Rock Cafe for dinner....talk about good old fashion home cooking!! They had ranch dressing! That was the sexiest salad I have ever had:) Today we went to Blenheim Palace, near Oxford. The train ride was luckily only 1 hour long...boy aren't I getting sick of train rides:) The palace was very nice, and the tour was a little lenghy...however it was very informative and I got quite a bit of good old fashion sketching in. After this we went to the cafe were Darrin told us all to try Cream Tea...I decided to split one with Kysha. It is a Scone, that you put Clotted Cream, and Strawberry Jam on, and then you have your favorite kind of tea. Well we passed on the tea, but the scone was pretty good. It's all part of the London Experince I guess:) After this the day was left up to us, so some of us went off to explore the gardens. We had a great time. We walked around and found the Secret Garden, it was so pretty. I am not sure why they call it a secret garden, but none the less it was beautiful. I love how green it is here...especially after the rain we had this morning. I love the green, and the trees are beautiful. I have always been a huge fan of big cities, therefore I love London; however I am really LOVING the english countryside. I love these little brick houses, with their tiny yards and huge gardens. I am falling in love with the english architecture. I still love the City, but I would much rather live on a little country side.

No comments: